Meet the Studio Kiwi Team
The Headmistress of Studio Kiwi Clay Academy
loves sharing the magic of clay with other
curious and fidgetty hands.
Trained at ...
* La Cambre Visual Arts School
* Terres de Rêves Ceramics with
artist Anita Legrelle
with artist Francoise Schein
Emilie is our Kiln Capitain straight from the port of Amsterdam ! She meticulously loads the kilns with 3D puzzles of all of your work and loves being the first to open them, discovering the final results like a archeologist opening a tomb.
Her delicate passion for working with clay is contagious.
Trained at …
* Koninklijke Academie van Beeldende Kunsten in The Hague, The Netherlands,
specialised in ceramics
Rebecca brings to Studio Kiwi her ceramicist's hands, her painter's eyes and her Irish accent that we love so much. She encourages member's to experiment with techniques and glazes to combine traditional skills with a twist.
Trained at ...
* The National College of Art et Design ,Dublin
Specialised in ceramics, BFA (Hons)
* Head Glazer at the production pottery studio
Arran Street East in Dublin
* Apprenticeship alongside potter Patrick Glavey
Studio Kiwi welcomes Marvelous Mathilde who loves getting her hands dirty and wants to let you discover the magic power of clay.
* La Cambre Arts Visuel
* HELB - Formation en art-thérapie
* Ecole Européenne de Uccle
* Le Rosey Summer Camp
Aude Van Ryn
Aude is a ceramic Artist from London who has just moved back to her home-town Brussels. In parallel to her own studio work she loves to teach and share to keep the creative juices flowing ! We are delighted to have her amongst our team.
Discover her work :
* Diploma course in ceramics CityLit Adult Education
* Royal College of Art, London
MA in Illustration
Looking forward to welcoming you at Studio Kiwi and sharing clay-time with you